- Please have your garbage can at the curb by 7:00 a.m.
- All bagged trash is to be placed inside the can. No trash may be placed on the lid or outside the can.
- Please do not overload the can as this causes problems for the truck.
- Place the can within 2 feet of the curb, and on a firm and level surface. Place the receptacle with the front towards the road.
- Do not place close to mailboxes or other objects.
- Bulk/yard waste pickup will remain on alternating Thursdays. Click here for the schedule.
- Mattresses and box springs
- washer (must be empty of all water)
- area rug
- sinks that are not porcelain or ceramic
- If you are unsure if your item(s) will be picked up, please give us a call at 423-842-2533.
YARD WASTE: All yard waste consisting of limbs and branches having a diameter not greater than four (4) inches and a length not greater than four (4) feet must be tied in bundles. The Waste Hauler shall not be obligated to collect any branches or limbs having a diameter greater than four (4) inches or a length greater than four (4) feet. All yard waste consisting of grass clippings and leaves shall be placed in bags and tied. The Waste Hauler shall not be obligated to collect any yard waste not prepared for in this manner. Yard waste shall not exceed thirty-five (35) pounds. The maximum number of bags shall be 8 per pickup.
RECYCLING is available at the Middle Valley Recycling Center at 1868 Crabtree Rd, Hixson. The recycling center can be reached at 423-843-9317.
If your garbage can is missing, most likely the hauler took it because it was damaged beyond use. Give us a call at 423-842-2533 to request a replacement.