Prior to her position as Lakesite's City Manager, Kirsten held the position of Senior Community Planner for the City of Collegedale. During her tenure there, she served as the city liaison for all planning and community development projects and programs. She set up a city-wide strategic planning process, served as the community survey administrator and improved how the city uses social media to engage with residents.
Kirsten serves on the ICMA International and Performance Measurement Committees, is a member of the ICMA (International City and County Management Association) and TCMA (Tennessee City Management Association). At TCMA, she currently serves on the Legislative Committee. She was selected and completed the ICMA Emerging Leaders Development Program which recognizes promising young leaders in local government and she is a Municipal Finance Officer certified by the Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury's Office.
Kirsten can be reached at City Hall at 423-842-2533 or by e-mailing her at email@example.com.
Jodi P. LaCroix, CMC
Jodi joined the staff at Lakesite October 2011, after moving here from Rhode Island and having 30 years of municipal experience under her belt. She started as a switchboard operator with the Town of South Kingstown, RI when she was just 19 and ended her Rhode Island career as Town Clerk with the Town of Charlestown, RI. where one of her jobs was the care and custody of the town's records back to 1738.
She obtained her municipal clerk certification in 2000 from the New England Association of Cities and Town Clerks, New England Municipal Clerk’s Institute, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI. Jodi is a member of several historical societies, the Society of Mayflower Descendants and the Daughters of the American Revolution.
She is currently working on her Daughters of the Union Veterans of the Civil War. She works diligently with her cousin Alex Amalfitano, back home in RI, on many aspects of their genealogy.
Jodi has maintained professional memberships in the following:
- RI-Charlestown Historical Society
- RI-Richmond Historical Society
- RI-American French Genealogical Society
- RI Genealogical Society
- RI City and Town Clerk’s Association
- New England Association of Cities and Town Clerks
- International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- Member of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution)
- Member of the Society of Mayflower Descendants
- Working on membership into the Daughters of Union Veterans
- Member of the Red Sox Nation - Never call her a Yankee, though she is a Swamp Yankee - She is a New Englander or a Rhode Islander but never a Yankee, as in NY Yankees.