Home Construction & Renovations

If you are looking to build a home, renovate or add a shed/accessory building to your property, please contact our Building and Codes Official Dan Maxwell at 423-842-2533 or e-mail him at dmaxwell@lakesitetn.gov.

If you know which permits you need and are ready to apply, please click on Building Permits below to access our permitting portal iWorQ.